Achieve Your Perfect Smile With Prepless Veneers from South Shore Dental Excellence
If you aren’t satisfied with the appearance of your natural teeth, you’ve experienced tooth damage that has affected the way your smile looks, or you want brighter straighter looking teeth without whitening or braces, our prepless veneers may be right for you.
Common Questions about Dental Veneers
What Are Prepless Veneers?
Like our traditional porcelain veneers, prepless veneers, from your trusted Riverview, FL, are thin pieces of porcelain that can be bonded to your teeth. However, unlike traditional porcelain veneers, prepless veneers are thinner and do not require any alterations to your natural tooth structure to bond with your tooth. Traditional veneers take multiple appointments and may require temporary veneers before the permanent veneers can be placed. With our Lumineer prepless veneers, you can have a beautiful, celebrity smile after only one appointment.
The Benefits of Lumineers Prepless Veneers
- Prepless veneers can be placed more quickly than traditional veneers.
- Prepless veneers are very durable and long lasting.
- Each tooth veneer is comfortable and will feel like a part of your natural tooth.
- Prepless veneers require no alteration to your original tooth structure.
- Our prepless veneers are versatile and can fix multiple smile imperfections at once.
- You’ll be able to literally reshape your teeth to achieve the perfect smile.
How Do I Know Which Dental Veneer Type Is Right for Me?
To determine which veneer type is right for you, talk to us at our office. Each patient’s circumstances are different, and you may have unique smile needs. Our doctors can partner with you and discuss which treatment, prepless or porcelain veneers, are right for you.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation with one of our dentists to discuss your tooth veneer options, contact us at our office in Apollo Beach today. Also serving patients in the Gibsonton, & Riverview, Florida areas.