Missing Tooth Replacement
Dental implants, from your Riverview, FL dentist, are the most popular option for patients who are missing a tooth or multiple teeth. Dr. Kernagis will use dental implants to replace missing teeth and also as support for dental crowns, dental bridges, or partial dentures. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that replaces the root of the tooth to support your jaw bone and gives you a fully functioning new crown.
Your South Shore Dental Excellence team has significant experience as implant dentists and is excited to help you feel confident, satisfied and comfortable with your teeth again.
Dental Implant Procedure
- First, your Riverview, FL dentist will make sure there is enough space for your implant and that the root has been completely removed.
- Next, your implant dentist will place the dental implant in the same spot your original tooth root was located.
- Over the next three to six months your implant will heal and undergo a process called “osseointegration” where it will fuse with your bone and provide a strong and sturdy foundation for our crown, bridge or denture.
- Once your implant has healed completely, the implant dentist will attach the abutment and crown bridge or denture.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Patients love dental implants because they look, feel, and function just like natural teeth. When you choose a dental implant as your restorative option, you will receive a tooth replacement that is:
- FUNCTIONAL | Dental implants are so comfortable and functional that you may forget that your implant isn’t a natural tooth. Your tooth replacement will give you back your beautiful smile and give you the function of a natural tooth.
- BEAUTIFUL | The crowns we use with our implants are the same color as your natural teeth and are created specifically for you to look beautiful in your smile.
- DURABLE | Our implants are made with the highest quality material and are extremely durable. With proper care your dental implant can last a lifetime.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation in Gibsonton
To schedule an implant dentistry appointment, give South Shore Dental Excellence a call, text, or email today. We are proud to serve patients in the Gibsonton, Apollo Beach, & Riverview, FL surrounding areas.