Making sure you have healthy, strong teeth and a beautiful smile are essential to our restorative dentistry team at South Shore Dental Excellence. If your teeth have become cracked, broken, decayed, lost, or damaged, our restorative dentistry services can help restore your smile and give your teeth a second chance.
Drs. Richard and Jennifer Kernagis restorative dentistry options for Apollo Beach & Riverview, FL residents are:
- Dental Bridge | Using a dental bridge, your restorative dentist can provide patients who have lost teeth with a functional and full smile. Dental bridges “bridge” the gap left by a missing tooth or teeth using a series of attached dental crowns. Our dental bridges feel natural and look beautiful. With a dental bridge from South Shore Dental Excellence, you may forget you lost a tooth.
- Dental Crowns | Our dental crowns can restore or enhance the shape of a natural tooth after the tooth has become damaged or decayed. Dental crowns are an essential and versatile restorative dentistry service. Our crowns are made with the highest quality porcelain materials that look and feel beautiful.
- Dental Implants | A dental implant can be used to replace a missing tooth and provide jaw support. Dental implants replace both the tooth root and the tooth crown, and can prevent jawbone deterioration.
- Root Canals | If your tooth becomes severely infected, a root canal from your Apollo Beach & Riverview, FL restorative dentistry office may be necessary to save your tooth and preserve its structure. Root canals remove infected tooth tissue and prevent infection from spreading and causing serious harm.
- Dentures | Our dentures provide a solution for patients who are missing all, or almost all of our teeth. Each denture set is made specifically for each patient to meet their unique tooth related needs.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with your restorative dentists, serving Apollo Beach & Riverview, FL patients. We look forward to hearing from you.